Random Books

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Pictures of my life

I love this picture because this was the first time when I truly tried drawing, I did draw before, but I didn't give it my all. This drawing was the first time I did and it gave me passion to continue and drawing and see what I can come up with.
This is one of my toys from my childhood, and I remember that I begged and begged for this little thing. It was $7 (ikr that's a lot for this little thing) but I was like 7 and I really wanted it and after begging for a while my parents got it for my birthday and I remember that was literally the happiest day of my life, and it just reminds me how such a little object can make me so happy.

This last picture, represents 2 things, my love for the color pink and my love for Starbucks. My life wouldn't be complete without a caramel frappucinno, or without wearing a piece of pink everyday. These little things just brighten my day and I love them with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Time Has Come

          Dear my amazing class of 2018 and welcome everyone else to this momentous  day. We have truly all made it. Words cannot begin to ...