Random Books

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Future Me

In 10 years I see myself in a medical school stepping into the bright light of the world after I had gotten my degree. I know all the typical parents tell their kids to be doctors, but I actually do wanna be a doctor. It's a challenge to learn all the medical stuff and I like challenges. I want to have a nice home and raise a family. I also want to be able to provide for everyone in my family, so not "rich," but I want to have money (I mean, who doesn't?) It's funny, like when you're little you know for a fact what you want to be when you grow-up, but when you actually get there you may not want to be that anymore. I want to avoid not having a job because a job is very important to me and you need job to raise your family. I think that’s the only thing that’s getting in the way of my future except for if I failing med school or something, but I’m pretty sure I won’t do that lol.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amayma. It’s so cool that you want to be a doctor in the future. It’s also nice that you would like to raise a family. I would also want a family, but first get my job. You know, we both have something in common. We both want a family, and we both want to be doctors. But, the only difference is that, you would like to be a doctor of humans. And I would like to be a doctor of animals, (veterinary). I’m so excited for you. Hope you reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angelica, that's really fascinating that you want to be a vet, I've always loves cats and I hope to get one someday, I hope you also achieve your dream, <3

      Delete

The Time Has Come

          Dear my amazing class of 2018 and welcome everyone else to this momentous  day. We have truly all made it. Words cannot begin to ...