Random Books

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Presents (Yes, it's that time of year )

Everyone loves getting gifts, obviously, but tell me do you ever know on the top of your head exactly what you want? I never do. When someone asks me what I want for my birthday I just say, "I don't know just get me anything." And of course that makes them even more confused because if I want "anything" they could very well as get me a pet monkey. Kids usually play some trick or their parents (well in movies) where they ask for peace and then there parents say they can't get that and the kids tell them some expensive gift. I mean we've all seen it in movies. I've given it a long and hard thought and finally I know what I want. Presenting (haha you see what I did there) what I want.

I want to have a room "make-over." Yes, I know who doesn't? But I really want one. Everyone has this dream room and of course I have one. My room is great don't get me wrong. but I wanna personalize it. Like add a vanity and a T.V (of course) and a bean bag chair. I've seen so many pictures of pretty bedrooms on Instagram and I just want it to feel like you're walking into that amazing picture. Anyways that's literally the one thing i can think of that I want. 
Not this exact room since this is too fancy, but you get the idea. (and for anyone thinking that I searched up "pink bedroom" yes, yes I did. I mean what else would I search up?)

The next thing I want is an iPhone 8. I want an iPhone 8 because who doesn't want the new iPhones. There so amazing, plus I asked for one and my parents said no lol, but still hoping.

I also want new make-up because makeup is amazing. I would want the fancy expensive make-up. With make-up it's like you can be this completely different person for a while. I don't use make-up like every single day, but on special occasions.

I also want new paint supplies, like a canvas and new paints, because I love to paint and I recently discovered this. In painting you can paint whatever you want and it feels like you actually there when you make it really realistic. 

Lastly, I would just want a shopping spree, where I can get whatever I want. Which probably sounds unrealistic, but it would be really cool. Just grabbing whatever shirt or outfit you want not caring what it costs. 

Anyways that's my list of well thought of things I want, most of which I won't get :) Hope you enjoyed! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amayma. I do wish that one day you get what you really want. For this Christmas I would like a ring from my parents. Once I told my mom that I want a ring, but she told me that she would get me one if I graduate from 8th grade. Who knows what will happened. I really liked the pink room picture that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angelica, I've always wanted a ring too, like those really pretty rings with the big diamond, like a engagement as people would call them, but I just wanted one for me just for fun. I hope you get a ring and it's gonna be extra special since your going to get it on graduation

      Delete

The Time Has Come

          Dear my amazing class of 2018 and welcome everyone else to this momentous  day. We have truly all made it. Words cannot begin to ...