Random Books

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Home

Home. It could be a place, a object, or people. We use the word everyday. "I wanna go home." without even thinking what home ACTUALLY is. In the dictionary it says, "The place where one lives permanently especially as a member of a family or household," but this isn't necessarily true for everyone.  For me home is my family, it doesn't matter what the place is for me, it's the people that count. The actual house can be replaced, but your family can never be replaced. "Home is where the heart is," means where ever your loved ones are, that's home, and my home is my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Time Has Come

          Dear my amazing class of 2018 and welcome everyone else to this momentous  day. We have truly all made it. Words cannot begin to ...