Random Books

Monday, October 2, 2017

Memories

      When I was little, I would have this baby doll that I would always play with and take everywhere. I've had it literally forever. My parents probably bought it for me before I was born or little bit after, but I've always had it for as long as I can remember. I remember once I almost lost it or left it at the park (in Chicago) and honestly I would've died if that actually happen because that doll was everything to me, but it ended up being in the trunk (lol.) The doll taught me a lot because I would play "house" or role-playing with it and I sorta learned how to take care of a baby and I would always play with my brother even though he was really annoying. I remember I even got a stroller and high chair for it and I would take it outside and be a "fake" mom. That doll taught me a lot and plus I got closer with my brother when playing the game even though he's still annoying. The doll always made want to take care of kids and I love babies. By the way, I never gave "the doll" a name, I literally just called it "doll." Now, I sometimes baby sit my aunt's kid and she is so adorable, but unlike with my doll I won't forget her in the trunk lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Time Has Come

          Dear my amazing class of 2018 and welcome everyone else to this momentous  day. We have truly all made it. Words cannot begin to ...