Random Books

Sunday, January 7, 2018

New Year, New Me? Nah.

Tomorrow is the first day of school in 2018. I obviously rather not go back to school just like anyone, but there are things that I want to go back for like cheer-leading and the 8th grade play. Everyone on social media is like, "New Year, New Me." and yea if you want to improve yourself then yes, but I don't think you should completely change yourself and to be honest no one can change overnight. I want to change myself in little ways like stop procrastinating. I'm feeling good about the New Year. I mean your still the same person you were last year, but people promise to have a new start, like not getting angry at little things and forgiveness. I'm excited for what the New Year has in store for me since it's the year I graduate and the first year of High School. It's gonna be a fun year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Time Has Come

          Dear my amazing class of 2018 and welcome everyone else to this momentous  day. We have truly all made it. Words cannot begin to ...