Random Books

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Binge Watching

I binge watched the movie The Thinning and Before I Fall (which is also a book.)  The Thinning was a  movie that took place in the future and America was running out of resources so each state had to kill there citizens somehow. Some states killed there elders and some states limited 2 babies to each family, but Texas took an annual test from 2-12th grade if you passed you got to live, if you failed you got sent to the Thinning (from which to died.) It was just a really interesting movie and it had me at the edge of my chair for the entire time. I loved watching it and it was so good. Before I Fall was a book before the movie and the book was amazing. It was written so well and the movie was just breathtaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Time Has Come

          Dear my amazing class of 2018 and welcome everyone else to this momentous  day. We have truly all made it. Words cannot begin to ...