Random Books

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Pink Quotes

        I like this quote because it's very true about me. I don't care what other people think of me. I literally put cotton balls in my earrings last year and walked around and didn't. People shouldn't care what other people think. If they think you look good then that's all you need and that's what I'm about. <3


          I love this quote because my friends get me and we laugh all the time. We don't care if we're laughing out of control because we're having fun and that's all that matters. This quote also goes with the one before it, because it doesn't matter what people think of you. Having a great time with the people you enjoy to be with is all that I need.
         These 2 quotes are important 2, (I couldn't choose one lol.) because I love the color pink and because of this people may think, "Oh she's so girly," but I'm actually not. I actually love to play sports and be active. I may love pink, but I also love playing sport and just being free. I love the color pink because it's just such a pretty, cute color and I've always liked the color. I've never had a specific reason when people ask me, "Why are you so obsessed with pink?"




















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Time Has Come

          Dear my amazing class of 2018 and welcome everyone else to this momentous  day. We have truly all made it. Words cannot begin to ...